The company MEMORY SPACE CORPORATION, concerned with the rights of individuals, particularly with regard to automated processing and in a desire of transparency with its customers, has implemented a policy that covers all these processes, the aims pursued by the latter and the means of action available to individuals so that they can exercise their rights as effectively as possible.
For further information on the protection of personal data, please visit: https://www.cnil.fr/
Continued browsing on this site constitutes unconditional acceptance of the following provisions and conditions of use.
Article 1 - Legal notice
1.1 Site (hereinafter “the Site”):
MEMORY SPACE CORPORATION
1.2 Publisher (hereinafter "Publisher"):
MEMORY SPACE CORPORATION SAS with a capital of €1,000 whose registered office is located at: 66 Avenue des Champs Elysées lot 41
represented by RICHARD MANZO, in his capacity as EXECUTIVE registered in the RCS of Paris under the number: 882 682 990
email address; msandco at protonmail dot com
publication director: Dr. Thomas Trautmann
1.3 Host (hereinafter “the Host”):
MEMORY SPACE CORPORATION is hosted by O2SWITCH, whose registered office is located .. 222-224 BOULEVARD GUSTAVE FLAUBERT.
63000 CLERMONT- FERRAND
Article 2 - Access to the site
Access to and use of the site is strictly for personal use. You agree not to use this website and the information or data contained therein for commercial, political, advertising and any form of commercial solicitation, including the sending of unsolicited e-mails.
Article 3 - Content of the website
All brands, photographs, texts, comments, illustrations, animated images or not, video sequences, sounds, as well as any computer applications that could be used to operate this site and more generally all elements reproduced or used on the site are protected by the laws in force under the intellectual property.
They are the full property of the publisher or its partners. Any reproduction, representation, use or adaptation, in any form whatsoever, of all or part of these elements, including computer applications, without the prior written consent of the publisher, are strictly prohibited. The fact that the publisher does not initiate proceedings as soon as it becomes aware of these unauthorised uses does not constitute acceptance of such uses and waiver of proceedings.
Article 4 - Site management
For the proper management of the site, the publisher can at any time:
- suspend, interrupt or limit access to all or part of the site, reserve access to the site, or to certain parts of the site, to a specific category of users;
- delete any information that may interfere with its operation or that contravenes national or international laws;
- suspend the site for updates.
Article 5 - Responsibilities
The publisher cannot be held liable in the event of a failure, failure, difficulty or interruption of operation, preventing access to the site or one of its functionalities.
The site connection hardware you use is your sole responsibility. You must take all appropriate measures to protect your equipment and your own data from viral attacks via the Internet. You are also solely responsible for the sites and data you view.
The publisher cannot be held liable in the event of legal proceedings against you:
- due to the use of the site or any service accessible via the Internet; - due to your failure to comply with these general conditions.
The publisher is not liable for any damages caused to you, third parties and/or your equipment as a result of your connection or use of the site and you waive any action against it as a result.
Should the publisher be subject to amicable or legal proceedings as a result of your use of the site, he may turn against you to obtain compensation for any damages, sums, convictions and costs that may result from this procedure.
Article 6 - Hyperlinks
The installation by users of any hypertext links to all or part of the site is authorized by the publisher. All links must be removed at the request of the publisher.
All information accessible via a link to other sites is not published by the publisher. The publisher has no right to the content contained in this link.
Article 7 - Data collection and protection
Your data is collected by MEMORY SPACE CORPORATION.
A personal data item means any information concerning an identified or identifiable natural person (person concerned); a person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, including by reference to a name, is deemed to be identifiable, an identification number or one or more specific elements, specific to its physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity.
The personal information that can be collected on the site is mainly used by the publisher for the management of relations with you, and if necessary for the processing of your orders.
The personal data collected are as follows: - first and last name
- e-mail address
- telephone number - date of birth
- financial data: in the context of the payment of products and services offered on the Platform, the Platform records financial data relating to the user’s credit card.
Article 8 - Right of access, rectification and dereference of your data
According to the regulations applicable to personal data, users have the following rights:
the right of access: they can exercise their right of access, to know the personal data concerning them, by writing to the email address below mentioned. In this case, before the implementation of this right, the Platform may request proof of the user’s identity in order to verify its accuracy;
the right of rectification: if the personal data held by the Platform is incorrect, they may request the updating of the information;
the right to delete data: users may request the deletion of their personal data, in accordance with applicable data protection laws;
the right to limit processing: users may request the Platform to limit the processing of personal data in accordance with the assumptions laid down by the GDPR;
the right to object to the processing of data: users may object to their data being processed in accordance with the assumptions laid down by the GDPR;
the right to portability: they can request that the Platform give them the personal data they have
provided in order to transmit it to a new Platform.
You can exercise this right by contacting us at the following address:
MEMORY SPACE CORPORATION
66 AVENUE DES CHAMPS ELYSEES.
Or by email at:support at memoryspacecorporation.com
All applications must be accompanied by a photocopy of a valid identity document and state the address at which the publisher can contact the applicant. The reply will be sent within one month of receipt of the request. This period of one month may be extended by two months if the complexity of the application and/or the number of applications so require.
In addition, and since Law no. 2016-1321 of 7 October 2016, people who wish to do so have the possibility to organize the fate of their data after their death. For more information on the subject, please visit the CNIL website: https://www.cnil.fr/.
Users can also submit a complaint to the CNIL on the CNIL website: https://www.cnil.fr.
We recommend that you contact us first before filing a claim with the CNIL, as we are at your disposal to solve your problem.
Article 9 - Use of data
The personal data collected from users has as its objective the provision of the Platform’s services, their improvement and the maintenance of a secure environment. The legal basis for processing is the execution of the contract between the user and the Platform. More specifically, the uses are as follows:
- user access and use of the Platform;
- operation management and optimization of the Platform;
- implementation of user assistance;
- verification, identification and authentication of data transmitted by the user;
- customizing services by displaying advertisements according to the user’s browsing history, according to their preferences;
- prevention and detection of frauds, malware (malware or malware) and management of security incidents;
- management of any disputes with users;
Article 10 - Data Retention Policy
The Platform retains your data for the duration necessary to provide you with its services or assistance.
To the extent reasonably necessary or required to comply with legal or regulatory obligations, settle disputes, prevent fraud and abuse or apply our terms and conditions, we may also retain some of your information if necessary, even after you have closed your account or we no longer need to provide you with our services.
Article 11- Sharing of personal data with third parties
Personal data may be shared with third parties only in the European Union, in the following cases:
- when the user uses the payment services, for the implementation of these services, the Platform is in contact with third-party banking and financial companies with which it has contracts;
- when the user publishes publicly available information in the free comment areas of the Platform; - when the user authorises the website of a third party to access its data;
- when the Platform uses the services of service providers to provide user support, advertising and payment services. These service providers have limited access to the user’s data, as part of the performance of these services, and have the contractual obligation to use them in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations on the protection of personal data;
- where required by law, the Platform may transmit data in response to claims against the Platform and comply with administrative and judicial procedures.
Article 12 - Commercial offers
You are likely to receive commercial offers from the publisher. If you do not wish to do so, please click on the following link: ....
Your data may be used by the publisher’s partners for commercial purposes, if you do not wish to do so, please click on the following link: ....
If, during the consultation of the site, you access personal data, you must refrain from any collection, any unauthorized use and any act that may constitute a breach of the privacy or reputation of individuals. The publisher declines any responsibility in this regard.
The data shall be kept and used for a period in accordance with the legislation in force.
Article 13 - Cookies
What is a cookie?
A "Cookie" or tracer is an electronic file deposited on a terminal (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) and read, for example, when consulting a website, reading an e-mail, the installation or use of any software or mobile application, regardless of the type of terminal used (source: https://www.cnil.fr/en/cookies-traceurs-que-dit-la-loi).
By browsing this site, cookies from the company responsible for the site concerned and/or from third-party companies may be deposited on your terminal.
During the first browsing of this site, an explanatory banner on the use of "cookies" will appear. Therefore, by continuing browsing, the customer and/or prospect will be deemed informed and have agreed to the use of these "cookies". The consent given shall be valid for a period of thirteen (13) months. The user has the possibility to disable cookies from the settings of his browser.
All information collected will only be used to track the volume, type and configuration of traffic using this site, to develop its design and layout and for other administrative and planning purposes and more generally to improve the service we offer you.
The following cookies are present on this site: Google Cookies:
- Google analytics: allows to measure the site’s audience;
- Google tag manager: facilitates the implementation of tags on pages and allows to manage Google tags;
- Google Adsense: Google advertising company using websites or Youtube videos as a support for its ads; - Google Dynamic Remarketing: allows you to offer dynamic advertising based on previous searches; - Google Adwords Conversion: tool for tracking adwords advertising campaigns; - Doubleclick: Google ad cookies to distribute banners.
- Facebook connect: allows you to identify yourself using your Facebook account;
- Facebook social plugins: allows you to liker, share, comment on content with a Facebook account; - Facebook Custom Audience: allows you to interact with the audience on Facebook.
- Twitter button: allows you to easily share and display Twitter content;
- Twitter advertising: allows you to display and target advertisements by the Twitter advertising agency.
The lifetime of these cookies is 13 months.
For more information on the use, management and deletion of “cookies”, for any type of browser, please visit https://www.cnil.fr/en/cookies-les-outils-pour-les-maitriser.
Article 14 - Photographs and Product Representations
The photographs of products, accompanying their description, are not contractual and do not bind the publisher.
Article 15 - Applicable law
The present conditions of use of the site are governed by French law and subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of the head office of the publisher, subject to a specific assignment of jurisdiction arising from a particular law or regulation.
Article 16 - Contact us
For any questions, information about the products presented on the site, or about the site itself, you can leave a message at the following address:
MEMORY SPACE CORPORATION
66 AVENUE DES CHAMPS ELYSEES. lot 41
Or by email at:support at memoryspacecorporation.com Copyright 2020 - Memory Space Corporation
Copyright 2020 - Memory Space Corporation